Help ! Phantom 3 Pro live view is blur, not clear

Reaction score
Hello every one,

My Phantom 3 Pro is good working, except Live view, image receivered in iPad Air 2 is blur, not clear

Please help me
Thank you so much

When you say the live view is blurry, Are you meaning blurry or choppy and cutting in and out of a stable connection. if its blurry then check to make sure the plastic shipping shield is not on there, Sounds dumb but is was so clear on mine that i made the mistake and had the same problem, LOL! if its choppy thats something i am dealing with now.

When you say the live view is blurry, Are you meaning blurry or choppy and cutting in and out of a stable connection. if its blurry then check to make sure the plastic shipping shield is not on there, Sounds dumb but is was so clear on mine that i made the mistake and had the same problem, LOL! if its choppy thats something i am dealing with now.
Thank you,

Some times Live view is blurry, some times is ok, so clear
I want Live view is clear all times Phantom 3 Pro fly, Do you know how to fix ?

When you have the Phantom powered on and conected to the App and the controller,on the App select HARDARE ENCODE ON and I would suggest you manually select the best Image HD channel at that moment instead using the Automatic option
There are a lot of posts about this issue. Look for FPV Image laggy.

Mine does this too, I've found out if you select video mode on right in live view picture is good, when you select photo mode it goes blurry. Give it a try

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.