HELP!!! Phantom 3 pro, connecting to computer using a USB

Reaction score
I have been trying to get the pictures/videos off of my drone and cant seem to figure this out. I have a USB cable plugged into my macbook pro and the other end into my P3P's gimbal USB port. I know that it is connected because it makes a beep every 3 seconds and also says "connected to camera USB" on my Go app. I do not know if I can not find the folder or simply forgot a step. Any help would be appreciated!!

I have been trying to get the pictures/videos off of my drone and cant seem to figure this out. I have a USB cable plugged into my macbook pro and the other end into my P3P's gimbal USB port. I know that it is connected because it makes a beep every 3 seconds and also says "connected to camera USB" on my Go app. I do not know if I can not find the folder or simply forgot a step. Any help would be appreciated!!
Do a search on your mac for the file folder

I agree it should "just work".
Back-to-basics . . .
Have you tried plugging the SD card directly into your computer?

I agree it should "just work".
Back-to basics . . .
Have you tried plugging the SD card directly into your computer?
yes, many times, ive even tried different SD cards. I think it has something to do with my ports and not the cards. very unlikely that all of my SD cards wont read.

Providing you don't have an SD card error displayed in your DJI-GO interface (upper right on the interface), I would try a different computer.

Can you download the videos from your Phantom to your DJI-Go app on whatever device you have connected to your controller? If you can do that, it will indicate that card is readable and point the problem to your computer.

Actually I never tried to get the videos and pictures by connecting to the USB on the gimbal, I've always taken the card out and put it in a USB adapter. I just tried it and it worked without issue.

I did get it to work. A simple computer restart worked for some reason. who woulda guessed. Thank you all for the help!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.