HELP! PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED APPEARS AS PROFESSIONAL IN APP

I wasn't sure, because his screenshot didn't have the little blue tick-mark next to the model name.
Yes I do not have the blue tick mark. I just had to stop posting because I really want a solution but somehow I know what I did specifically and I did nothing wrong. I upgraded with the right firmwares, etc. Recently I travelled back to my country and tried again and it showed advanced so presently here is my predicament. It shows advanced and sometimes shows Professional and this is frustrating because when it shows advanced it works fine. When it shows professional I have to wait for some weeks. It's so frustrating

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue and if so what was it? I too am unfortunately having the same issue after latest upgrade. This is the main issue that I think is causing a number of other issues. I can fly the drone no problem but I have "no signal" and no therefore no video feed. The firmware update was definitely advanced version and I also have issues with gimbal losing connection about 10 seconds after boot up (I can connect and control the camera, then it just goes limp - please note during all of this is still don't have signal.

It seems this issues I am having is similar to a lot of different issues I have researched in various forums. I only had 4 perfect flights since 26 Dec '15 on this drone and now it's useless - DJI support is absolutely terrible. Please help!

I am yet to resolve the issue. It is indeed same issue. Persons said I installed the wrong firmware but that's not true. DJI Support didn't help at all and I concur on that. However I was lucky to have a successful flight recently before it went back to showing Professional. I would like to ask does yours also show Professional when it is advanced? For the two previous flights after this post it lost signal not too far from me. Question is how did it even get back a video feed. I tried jt somewhere very different. A distant town from where I was. I did when I travelled and it connected. But honestly it's just crazy because next morning I was to fly it was back to it's previous state so my drone is on hibernation for now and i feel i wasted all my money. There isn't even any solution to this online!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have it showing as "professional" when it is indeed an "advanced". The irony is that it used to show as "Advanced" before and everything was perfect.

I have tried a remote location too yesterday almost 160km from my home - it did not work.

So far it flies okay, but I have no signal or ability to control camera, so useless for me.

Admittedly if I had known about the terrible customer service I would not have bought it.

Fingers crossed we get a fix quickly.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have it showing as "professional" when it is indeed an "advanced". The irony is that it used to show as "Advanced" before and everything was perfect.

I have tried a remote location too yesterday almost 160km from my home - it did not work.

So far it flies okay, but I have no signal or ability to control camera, so useless for me.

Admittedly if I had known about the terrible customer service I would not have bought it.

Fingers crossed we get a fix quickly.
Yeah fingers crossed. Send me your what's app number or something so we can keep in touch in case one person gets to figure it out. Or what's app me on +233547573669

Yie....sometimes it happens to me too. Have to close app, and even turn off P3A and start again....

You have the option of manually choose the model...but even so, sometimes doesnt work....

Good luck!

This is my error ->

Spoke to a local DJI reseller today (as per DJI support request) and its going into the shop to see if they can fix it, if not then its heading back to DJI HQ on RMA.

Looks like I am droneless for the next few weeks - money well spent :(

I have tried everything. Upgraded firmwares, deleted and reinstalled apps, used ios and apks. Used older version apps, etc. I have tried almost virtually everything.
There is a "wipe" .bin file out there that will put you back to factory base 1. I have not tried it but seems like a possible last attempt. I don't know if you can upgrade from 0 - 100 in one shot so maybe a couple steps. Search on things like reset or wipe .bin file..... kbw

Thanks, if my SD card slot in the gimbal didn't reset itself every 10 seconds in a loop, I would love to try it!

Did you resolve this? I've got the same issue after replacing battery. My P3 A always appears as P in GO APP and I can't use video. I tried to update many times with different SD but still without success. I think something is wrong with SD module. Phantom creates sandard files and folders on it but GO APP says that free space is 0 MB. Additionally I can't format SD through GO APP. When I connect gimbal to PC, the external memory show up and disappear constantly.

i have the same problem here.....and my p3a is abou 3 weeks old with few hours flight time.

i have the same problem here.....and my p3a is abou 3 weeks old with few hours flight time.
It looks like your firmware might be out of sync. Which firmware versions do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

it does not show anything now... it's all N/A. App 2.8.3, version n/a, remote controller n/a flight controller serial n/a :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl