Help - Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently been having problems with my Phatom 2, whenever I turn it on my Drone goes crazy regarding the RC commands. The left lever which usually controls throttle, now wont accelerate to gain altitude, instead the rotors power down, on the other hand when I give it the right and left commands the Gimbal Zenmuse turns right and left (which has never happened to me before).

Heres what I've tried so far:
-I reinstalled latests firmwares on both the Phantom 2 and the RC.
-Calibrated the controller with the RC desktop software.
-Calibrated the Drone with the Phantom 2 desktop software (making sure it detected the RC and had no problems with the calibrations)
-Did the standart compass calibration outside with perfect weather conditions.

All of which i did several times and my RC still seems to have gone haywire.

Setup: DJI Phantom 2 + Zenmuse Gimbal H3-3D + Hero 3+ GoPro.

Make sure you haven't reversed the operation of the sticks in either or both of the Assistant softwares. If you haven't already, download the manuals for complete details.

How do I know if my operations are reserved? Im sure I havent reserved anythign but just to make sure.

echelon98 said:
How do I know if my operations are reserved? Im sure I havent reserved anythign but just to make sure.

Go into the controller assistant and check to see that your controller input is doing what you expect it to do in the assistant. If you're not sure how to use the assistant - download the manual.

As the above noted - because your controls are doing exactly the opposite of the desired action - it is possible you somehow reversed the channels (maybe when calibrating?)

Sounds like you are in Mode 1. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20