[Help] P3S Firmware update failed

If they are no files on the card then reformat it and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: J3lle
What is a GPS calibration?

I have tried reinstalling the app a few times, Also on different devices. Not giving the firmware update option. Seems like the firmware already is installed. But it told me it failed. Still need suggestions. Ill see if swapping the card to a sandisk 64 gig ultra tomorrow when i get it in.

well you posted in the same time as i did. ill take a look

I looked back at your post, have you been able to fly this yet? or is this a bad beginning?
Have tried or can you do a IMU cal?

Not flying. IMU cal has been done a few times already. I really think theres a problem with the gps and the firmware.. but i cant find anyone with firmware "abnormal". DJI wants me to send it Back..

Have you ever been able to fly this bird?

I havent. I bought it from a guy this week, and i saw it in working condition. after the firmware update it didnt work anymore. i am in contact with the guy, and he is also helping me looking for the problem.

I see, It least you saw it work, and you know it must be firmware related.
Lots of problems on firmware fails, but a lot of them are working fine.
I wonder how many P3S are actually out there and working on up to date firmware.

I thought this should be posted here, so others can see your results.

PM form J3lle

just to get ya updated... The problem seems to be in the firmware and in the compass... Aircraft needs to be send in for RMA and inspection.. Probably getting a replacement, because they want to inspect the problem.

Phantom 1 - Phantom 3 standard
Oneplus X

J3lle, Today at 5:51 AM

Reactions: J3lle
Update:

Not. The. Firmware.

The problem is a lot bigger.
To make it short: Body has stress cracks wich are urgent and need to be replaced (theres already a crack in it. happend when they opend it.)
The Compass cable snapped of the main board. Thats really bad. Main board needs to be replaced
Something called m2? Idk, maybe the compass?

What are they gonna do at DJI?
Get a new unit without a camera , controller , battery etc.

What is this gonna cost me?

220 Euros.

****. Im not happy.

That is not good, I think it had to been crashed at one time. Your thoughts?

It did, and ive been in contact with the previous owner. He did crash it, with only a few dents on the outside. He didnt knew about this problem. im chatting with him , and he may pay a bit of the costs. We found out he was flying in attitude mode all the time...

It did, and ive been in contact with the previous owner. He did crash it, with only a few dents on the outside. He didnt knew about this problem. im chatting with him , and he may pay a bit of the costs. We found out he was flying in attitude mode all the time...
Yeah, I was wondering.....
Some Good News...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4