Help outer battery shell needed for p3

Wez

Reaction score
hi folks

I have an issue dropped the battery on my p3 advanced Oops

Battery inside is fine and worth saving

But outer white she'll is cracked to bits

So long shot does any one have a dead / non genuine battery that I could have / purchase

Just for the outer shell

Pretty please

Am based in uk

I have a once used non genuine batt but at £40 feel it is too expensive for you to cannibalise.

Thanks for replying

And yes is a bit much

Are u still using the fake battery ?? And if so what firmware version are u on

I don't think its worth using a cracked shell battery as you really don't know what all has gone bad with it.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I don't think its worth using a cracked shell battery as you really don't know what all has gone bad with it.

Fair point but it's £120 and says it was all fine when in drone but just unsure about cracks to casing and the security when flying as basically broke of the front bit

I have already removed the cells ect from the plastic case and all looks good

Just seems a waste otherwise

Fair point but it's £120 and says it was all fine when in drone but just unsure about cracks to casing and the security when flying as basically broke of the front bit

I have already removed the cells ect from the plastic case and all looks good

Just seems a waste otherwise

You are the best judge for the current state of the battery and yes batteries are expensive. If choice is given to me, I won't play with risk of fire. I will skip two - three dinners outside and buy a new battery for $80-100. Let me admit I don't have guts like that you have.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You are the best judge for the current state of the battery and yes batteries are expensive. If choice is given to me, I won't play with risk of fire. I will skip two - three dinners outside and buy a new battery for $80-100. Let me admit I don't have guts like that you have.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Don't get me wrong I will use this as an excuse to buy some more :)

Just wanted to know if I could do it and succeed

SAFETY NOTE to anyone thinking of taking apart a phantom battery
If u hit one of the cells/ battery inside it will very very likely burst in to flames or blow up in your face !!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers