Reaction score
Need some help on upgrading. Currently have

App Version 3.1.4

Aircraft Version 1.9.60

Remote Controller Version 1.8.0

When I go to the app it's saying

Camera requires an update.
Aircraft requires an update.

It says tap to view the update Tutorial Video and no video comes on.

I'm using a iphone 5s, IOS 10.2.1

Never had a issue with my phone or P3P and kind of leery about updating after reading about all the issues with upgrades. Any help would be appreciated.

You don't need to update since you said you never had any issues with it. Just ignore the warnings on the app and fly it. Update is optional; not required.

Reactions: Oso and Mike Gibby
Thanks, that is what I thought, but wanted another opinion on it. I have a habit doubting myself. lol :)
Thank You!
Micky

If you'd like to upgrade the firmware, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Need some help on upgrading. Currently have

App Version 3.1.4

Aircraft Version 1.9.60

Remote Controller Version 1.8.0

When I go to the app it's saying

Camera requires an update.
Aircraft requires an update.

It says tap to view the update Tutorial Video and no video comes on.

I'm using a iphone 5s, IOS 10.2.1

Never had a issue with my phone or P3P and kind of leery about updating after reading about all the issues with upgrades. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using the same FW for my P3P 1.9.6 & R/C 1.8.0, only thing different that I'm using is a different Go App, I think I'm on 3.1.1 iOS. Not updating FW on AC because everything works great IMO. Like one of the earlier posts said, just ignore where it says update required in the Go App, that is of course if everything is working fine for you right now.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20