Help On Phantom 3 Advanced Photos

Reaction score
Is There Any Settings Where ThenPictures I Take On My Phantom Can Go Straight to My Iphone Photo Album??? Help Please

I don't believe so, I think you have to go to the gallery of the DJI GO app and click the download button on each of them after you take them. It works out well that you can just download the best shots and videos but I don't like that the Phantom has to be on the whole time to do this.

No you can't (not now at least).
Uploading each picture after the shot would require bandwidth and time, the more the distance between tthe P3 and the RC the more the time. During the whole transfer time you would be blinded (the bandwidth used for the transmissionof the video would be used to transmit the image). With certain shot modes (time lapse, bracketing) this would lead to a complete loss of video signal for very long time, which would make very difficult to take/plan other shots even if you are flying LOS.
This could possibly change in the future (and added as an option) but I don't think so.

It would be nice to have a "download all images" option in playback after the bird has landed.

Reactions: Nosemeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers