HELP!!!! NZ

Reaction score
Today,because of the weather is good,I went to west Auckland (NZ) ,want to go out to shoot the scenery, who knows, accidentally,a mistakes
Not a big area but because its a jungle and I seaching in the jungle looking for nearly 3 hours, no trace at all.
is there any one have any idea, advise advice, help me out please!!!
My email is [email protected]
Any one just can help me out I can pay you back.

Today,because of the weather is good,I went to west Auckland (NZ) ,want to go out to shoot the scenery, who knows, accidentally,a mistakes
Not a big area but because its a jungle and I seaching in the jungle looking for nearly 3 hours, no trace at all.
Hi oh man that sucs,,,,i wellington wainui flyer,,sorry umhave u looked on last known location on screen where lost contac

What phantom u fly

phantom 3 advanced
Ok all phantoms got flight data and flight log ,,you shoud be able to see
just because my phone is power off so....but I saw where it landing
phantom 3 advanced
just because my phone is power off so....but I saw where it landing
ok even if your phone off you will still have flight data,,,is your phone conec to dji app,,must be,,open app up and look last flight,,should show where came dowm

14886217362831107416724.jpg
w
Because there is no signal over there so I think I cant find flight data?
You not need current signal to look at data,,it there stored automaticly through djj app,,if u turn on phone or tablet and enter dji app open just above equipment eg,,bott left on screen it show arrow click link and it show flight pathclick above equipment on arrow shape and that show u flights

This one?may be? but my ipad which connect to the Controller is power off is that still be
correct location?

Attachments

• P70304-231141.jpg
    P70304-231141.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 476
This one?may be? but my ipad which connect to the Controller is power off is that still be
correct location?
Yip red arrow shows drone direction and green shows home point where u take off from
correct location?
yip red is drone direction and location green is your home point off take off

Lookin at picture looks like it came back close where where u took off from

Why u got chinise writing above,,go to settings and turn off map 4 china mainland,,it justs helps prevent those flyaways that u hear of,,,

I may go back there and check again
Yip just incase some rain about,,,best of luck hope info help u find,,
[QUOTE =“ianzone,post:1118809,member:62848”]为什么你有上面的chinise写,去设置和关闭地图4中国大陆,它只是帮助防止那些飞行,你听到,,, [引用]
When I download the app its like this
Yeh i think that in your settings general settings top right of screen,,turn off china mainland map

Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and perhaps point you to a likely search area..

Ok all phantoms got flight data and flight log ,,you shoud be able to see

ok even if your phone off you will still have flight data,,,is your phone conec to dji app,,must be,,open app up and look last flight,,should show where came dowm
how did u get did find phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4