Help.. NO video to my phone

Reaction score
Just bought P3S 12/31/15. Out of the box everything worked fine made a couple flights live video feed was working and would take photos. Green light with GPS fly ON. Did need a firmware update. After 45min of firmware update.... NO more live video feed to my Note 5. I also don't remember hearing any beeps while the update was going on. Any fixes for this and any idea what's going on??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Delete the app and reload a new one. Also try forgetting the wifi to the phantom, re-recognizing it, and re-entering the password

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451672042.582777.jpg

Reactions: MeiklesAndDimes
Delete the app and reload a new one. Also try forgetting the wifi to the phantom, re-recognizing it, and re-entering the password
Did all that and still nothing. I get the green lights and everything looks normal. The camera acts like it's recording the the videos are blank. The screen also never shows anything on video. The map shows up and all other commands work but no video or pictues

Did all that and still nothing. I get the green lights and everything looks normal. The camera acts like it's recording the the videos are blank. The screen also never shows anything on video. The map shows up and all other commands work but no video or pictues

Did you get a message on the app that the firmware update was successful? I'm afraid the update failed.

Did you try downloading and running a "ram optimizer" app on your phone/tablet? I find that for me, when video cuts out it is usually that my ram is full of I guess what you would call cache?

I can try my MacBook pro or I pad mini or galaxy note 4 or wife's I phone 6

Still no luck. Guess I'll be returning or sending off. I don't understand how everything worked fine before the stupid firmware update.

Bummer. Take us through the time line on service and keep us posted. Not sure if there is a way to factory reset the machine and try updating again. Gl

Still no luck. Guess I'll be returning or sending off. I don't understand how everything worked fine before the stupid firmware update.

Either bad update. Need to reinstall. Or the app needs to be reinstalled.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have bought muy new phantom 3 advanced and I have tried to install the new firmware. The aircraft has the 1.6.0040 but it is imposible to connect The RC to the app, NO SIGNAL, it shows a cyan light. Do you Know which is the problem?

The main board that is part of the camera is very fragile so if you crashed it in anyway it is most likely that board as that is what happen to mine everything worked fine but the video feed

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic