HELP!!! - no satellite or battery reading on app

Hello

When my lead was damaged I had the same problems - no satellites or battery readings. You still have wifi and it's picking up your repeater.
My problem was that the lead error damaged the main control board inside my quad and burned out a diode. As usual dji don't want to know.
I would say from your picture it's definitely down to the lead as that's what sends the signal over to the wifi and battery.
It was exactly the same error I was getting - changed the lead - and now it is fine (until I change the main board)

www.buzzflyers.co.uk is where my lead pack came from if you still need to order one - not sure where you live

Keep me posted - but don't panic as again i think it's down to the lead.
Some people say DO NOT disconnect the lead from the camera when the phantom is ON - this can short the board and damage the camera.
That's one theory, but hardly a great design for the consumer.

Cheers

Steve

receive the new camera cable today. mounted directly. same result. no satellite and battery indication :cry:
I try to translate "the lead" what is another word for the lead. My English is not fantastic :oops:

When i follow your web link this is what I see
Close this windowWhy is this page displayed?
This "website holding" page is displayed when you visit buzzflyers.co.uk because the owner has registered the domain name (or set up a sub-domain), but has not yet created a website.

Without this page, website visitors would see a "Page not found" error. The holding page confirms that the domain's DNS has been set up correctly.

so what part do I buy?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik