HELP!! No connection to mobile device

Reaction score
I cannot get the remote to connect to my mobile device(s). I've tried both my iphone5s and iPad, both of which I have flown with this exact setup before, and now, all of a sudden there is no connection when I plug into the remote. It doesn't even do the half a second battery charge like before. The remote and the aircraft communicate, and I can fly it, but can't get the camera view to come up at all. Any suggestions?? Aircraft and remote are both up to date.

USB port on RC is very delicate. Check if that's ok

Are you sure you are not getting any data from RC?

Last edited:
When I plug another device into the USB port, it starts charging, so I'm thinking it's okay. When the aircraft is powered on, the two lights behind the camera are blinking green and the two in front of the camera are solid red. Other than that, don't know how'd I'd test of I'm getting anything from it???

Every device may not charge on RC USB port, so thats not a way to test.

Best Procedure to test is:
1. Connect your mobile device to RC
2. Switch on RC
3. Switch on Mobile device
4. Run DJI GO App
5. Check the versions in About section, it should show App version and RC version.

Yeah, see it doesn't show anything in the about section. Shows nothing at all besides a "no connection". I've called dji, and they say there's something up with the iOS, but I don't see how when I was just flyin with it earlier this week.

No expert but if you are using the third party short USB cable , go back to the one that came with your P3P. I had a problem with one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20