HELP "Network unavailable" so annoying!

Reaction score
So I just went out for a flight to test out my new maxxrange antenna, I flew for a quick test flight and after I landed I wanted to check my flight log to see where exactly I flew on the map..

I noticed there was no "red tag with a 1" by the top left icon in the dji go app.. Usually soon as I land it will have a new log ready to be viewed.. So I clicked on it anyhow to see if it was there.. And it says "Network unavailable. Check your internet connection"

I have never gotten this message before nor ever had this issue. I read some stuff online that this could happen when dji is having a networking issue? I just don't get how it can affect me tho when I'm not connected to wifi when I fly nor when I review my flight log..

I tried hard resetting my iPad mini2 and nothing is working.. This really sucks dji.

Anybody else having this issue today?? This is the first time I have tried to fly since my antenna mod, but highly highly doubt it has anything to do with the mod..

I did connect to wifi at my naibors house to load my maps before disconnecting and turned off wifi before my flight.. After I was done flying this is what happend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
a8c1266044c59d838e73ddd01671cfd7.jpg

Again this happends when and only when I click the top left corner icon for my logs.. Everything else seems to be working as Normal and opening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna try and re install the app tonight at my parents where they have internet.. First I'll try it once I'm connected and if that doesn't work I'll re install it.. Just don't get why I would all a sudden need an Internet connection when I have never needed it before to check my flight log.. It's bullcrap. I took 3 long distance flights today and I can't even review my flight and it's driving me insane

So come to find out once I connected back to wifi it asked me to re-sign in.. So some how it logged me out? Idk why or how.. But it did and that's why it wasn't working once I connected.. I'm assuming now that I logged back in that once I disconnect from wifi I should be good again.. What's awesome is That it still recorded and saved all my flight data which is awesome! Cuz I needed that bad.

Looks like I'm back inaction

So come to find out once I connected back to wifi it asked me to re-sign in.. So some how it logged me out? Idk why or how.. But it did and that's why it wasn't working once I connected.. I'm assuming now that I logged back in that once I disconnect from wifi I should be good again.. What's awesome is That it still recorded and saved all my flight data which is awesome! Cuz I needed that bad.

Looks like I'm back inaction

Have you been syncing your flight records with DJI? If not, perhaps consider doing so while you have wifi available.

Also, you noted earlier that you were planning to delete and reinstall the app. Sounds like you may not do that anymore, but if you do then you should sync flights first. Once the app is reinstalled, sync again to restore flights to your device. If you don't do this, you risk losing your flight records.

You can also save your flight records (and your video cache) offline if you want to do so.

Cheers!

Reactions: JoBe
Had my P4P+ for less than half an hour now and I too had that message. However the answer is pretty simple. This is on my p4p screen so I assume its the same on tablets, phones etc.

This is what I did.

On the start screen, the one that says "Enter your device" if you look at the top of the screen you have The 'hat', the arrow thingy, and the settings button. Click on settings.

Once in click on the 'System settings' tab.

Top left click on "Wi-Fi"

It now lists the connections available. Click on yours and connect.

Job done.

Hope this helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31