Help needed

Reaction score
Hi all.
I have a p3 pro and haven't used it in a few months went to update the firmware and everything went well with the craft but when it was time for the RC remote I put the usb (3) different ones none work on the remote have tried the cable directly to the camera of the p3 nothing no sound no different color light nothing. Any suggestions on this problem been away and want to get back in the air this weekend and can't update the remote. Help help please.

It updates through the DJI go app on the phone now so just turn the rc with tablet on as usual and follow the directions

It won't because it's telling me I need version v1.320 and higher to be able to update via the app and I'm on the version before that. Have to first upgrade to the v1.320 in order to to the app upgrade and that's where my problems start my remote won't read the USB memory stick and I'm reading it has something to do with the model of the remote if anyone has had problems upgrading the RC or heard of this problem help me

Then if it's android, go to apps, hit bottom left settings button, hit uninstall, choose go app... uninstall the go app you have on your phone now and then install the new one. The 1.3.2 update is through the app.

Did you ever get your RC to update it's firmware? I'm having the same issue. The RC will not go into read mode no matter what what the source (USB device or direct cable to bird).
I can't find any place in the iOS DJI Go app to tell it to update my firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers