Help needed, looking to buy

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looking to buy a P3P, seller is selling cheap but says after a light crash, the drone is reporting ESC error, anyone know what this could be and if it's worth taking a punt, trying to fix it or getting it fixed

Thanks guys
Mike

don't buy it sounds like to many problems

$850?
You can get the main board which has the esc's built into it for $149-$300.
You can then do the install yourself if you are comfortable and can solder. A bad motor would cause this error as well. A motor runs $18. I know I would go for it knowing gong in that there could be other hidden issues.
I like to gamble though :)
Do you have any pics?
JMO

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would be skeptical about this. Not saying it's a bad idea just need to weigh some options. Let us know how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$850?
You can get the main board which has the esc's built into it for $149-$300.
You can then do the install yourself if you are comfortable and can solder. A bad motor would cause this error as well. A motor runs $18. I know I would go for it knowing gong in that there could be other hidden issues.
I like to gamble though :)
Do you have any pics?
JMO

Installed... all that soldering which I can't do. The board cost me 389.$ I am at the mercy of the techs.

Ok thanks guys, think I'll take the gamble, I'm a subsea electrical tech and soldering is my job, been doing it for 10+ years and the oil and gas industry standard is extremely high, so the soldering is a doddle

I've replaced a motor on mine and the soldering was no big deal. Make sure you come back after you get it and show us some pics.
The members of this forum are a great asset and will help you through your rebuild.
Looking forward to it.
Good luck!

Not to worry no anyway guys, the auction has went over £200 so I'm out, still some good info though, thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4