Help needed getting DJI Go v2.83 back on Android

Reaction score
SOLVED:

Even though I have auto updates turned off on my Samsung S2 T-710 I still was automatically updated from v2.83>v2.84.

I found out that even though I have auto updates turned off on my device, Google Play Store settings override the device setting and updates my device anyway!
And even if you had Automatic updates turned off at the play store, they will turned back on when a Playstore update occurs!

Not having much knowledge about Android I was wondering if someone could help me to get v2.83 back on my tablet. I think all I need to do is get a copy of the 2.83 apk uninstall 2.84 and install the .apk manully? But I don't have acces to the older .apk.

Why do I want to go back you ask? Because DJI changed file formats, in what I precieve as an attempt to thwart 3 party applications from analyzing log files.
I was getting into log analysis in order to trouble shoot flight issues that happen from time to time.

TIA

Last edited:
Even though I have auto updates turned off on my Samsung S2 T-710 I still was automatically updated from v2.83>v2.84.

I found out that even though I have auto updates turned off on my device, Google Play Store settings override the device setting and updates my device anyway!
And even if you had Automatic updates turned off at the play store, they will turned back on when a Playstore update occurs!

Not having much knowledge about Android I was wondering if someone could help me to get v2.83 back on my tablet. I think all I need to do is get a copy of the 2.83 apk uninstall 2.84 and install the .apk manully? But I don't have acces to the older .apk.

Why do I want to go back you ask? Because DJI changed file formats, in what I precieve as an attempt to thwart 3 party applications from analyzing log files.
I was getting into log analysis in order to trouble shoot flight issues that happen from time to time.

TIA

That wont stop the 3rd party log analyzers long,
give it a little time.

Good luck and have fun flying!

TIA
I just send PM to you.

Reactions: Mocho

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20