Help needed for Gimbal Wiring...

PJA

Reaction score
Hello...

I bought the Goodluckbuy Gimbal you see in the picture below... I powered it up, and it works fine. However, I got the cable you see in the pic also. I assume you can use that cable to hook up to the 7th channel to the Phantoms TX... Another pic shows 12 prongs where I also assume those cables go to...

My question is, which set of prongs and how many wires to attach? Also which ones would go to the Naza F2 port and in what order? I hope someone can help me here...

Thanks!

9936801994_519eef7669_z.jpg

9936899973_c033b47d95_c.jpg

You only need to connect 1 wire to F2 in Naza FC. The question is where goes the other extreme ?.... do you have a simple diagram or documentation of brand / version of that board ? Looks like an Alexmos V4.... check on board if any pin have a label "signal" or similar.... thats the correct pin for wiring to Naza FC. The other 2 are GND (only required if you power the gimbal from 2nd battery, not main), red is +5 VCC, not required here, not connect it to Naza FC !

Hmmmm.... Appreciate the help, however, I am still somewhat confused...

I uploaded 2 more pics of the Gimbal Circuit Board. it does look somewhat like the Alexmos V4 you mentioned... Maybe you can see what the correct input would be for CH 7... I'd hate to do a trial and error and burn this thing up...

Any help is much appreciated...

9940102776_87bdfe48c0_z.jpg

9940235643_920b3956d4_z.jpg

As you can see in the RED board, the inner most / top right pins are for SIGNAL ( marked S ) There are 4 pins, only CH1,2,3 (A0,A1,A2 in your board) are for signal, so try with those 3 connecting 1 wire from Naza FC F2 bottom most pin to each one of the 3 Signal pins in board, moving the tilt control on your TX
NOTE: Be sure to set GIMBAL as active in Naza Assistant and have your Knob for rotating the tilt control in your TX for testing wich channel moves your gimbal.

AlexMos-Signal-Pin-V4.jpg

AlexMos-Signal-Pin-V4a.jpg

AlexMos-Signal-Pin.jpg

GOT IT!

I worked on it today and used your advice. It was the A0 plug that breathed life into my gimbal... I tried A1 and A2 first.. (third times a charm, as they say, I guess)...

I really appreciate your help, jumanoc... Thanks Again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.