Help me, your my only hope!

Reaction score
So I have a professional I destroyed it, but the camera seems to be intact, I bought in advanced body, connect the camera to it, but no signal, but the gimbal is currently working. What I do not have, is the cable connecting the camera and gimbal to the VPS, please tell me that until I get that cable, there will be no signal as opposed to my concern now that the camera is busted

Thx!

I think there's a thread where someone wanted to put pro camera on advanced body but they weren't compatible if I remember correctly. I could be wrong though.

That cable is part of the Phantom 3 cable set. You can get it on Amazon, eBay, or directly from DJI.

I think there's a thread where someone wanted to put pro camera on advanced body but they weren't compatible
You can swap them.

I've heard of others doing this without problems, but it was not long after the P3's were released. Maybe they boogered it up with the latest firmware releases so you couldn't? Best of luck though, I would have done the same thing in your shoes, keep us posted on your findings.

Thank you everybody, but my question was should I not be getting a video signal until I connect that second cable?

Welp! It worked!so if you have $350 and you busted your professional, there still a chance to return to its former glory

Welp! It worked!so if you have $350 and you busted your professional, there still a chance to return to its former glory
Nice! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie