Help me . They are beginner .

Reaction score
Help me . They are beginner . Greetings to all and I apologize if maybe my question is easy for many of you but I'm desperate . I have a Phantom 3 Pro are a beginner and I'm at my first drone . Before writing here I contacted support DJI but it did not do anything . The problem is the following . The recordings are all jerky , when I take objects moving everything works in small steps , the recording is not clear but is fluid . What could it be? Please help me but do not write things too difficult for a beginner . Thanks for the help , I enclose for support to reply DJI , I did what I have written , but the problem continues .
Support4.Europe ( DJI )
Jul 15 , 16:56

Hello Sir ,

Please , do the IMU calibration one more time and then reset the gimbal in the settings section of your application . If this does not help , I am afraid we might need it here for a service .

Best regards
Technical support
DJI GmbH

Can you post an example video somewhere?

Is the live feed choppy and jerky, or is the actual recorded video jerky?

I uploaded the video on youtube and it shows well fluid but I still see it on the PC with the images you capture . Using VLC media player thing might be

If it's not choppy watching it back after uploading to youtube, but your local video is choppy, then your computer sucks and it's time for an upgrade.

I uploaded the video on youtube and it shows well fluid but I still see it on the PC with the images you capture . Using VLC media player thing might be
Plays good here

If it's not choppy watching it back after uploading to youtube, but your local video is choppy, then your computer sucks and it's time for an upgrade.
Yeah, think I have to agree. Working on 4K files takes an enormous amount of computer power, and most systems just aren't up to the job. You need a lot of RAM, great GPU, and the fastest processor you can lay your hands on. If you don't have that yet, shoot 1080p until you can upgrade. At least you'll be able to work with the footage and do postwork until you get a new computer system.
Another option is to shoot 4k, then convert it to 1080p. If you're using Premier or After Effects you can use the 1080p footage as proxies, then replace them with the 4k footage for rendering. (mind you, you still won't be able to watch the finished 4k vid on your current system)

Yes, the recorded video looks excellent! I'd say there is nothing wrong with your Phantom. As suggested it might be your tablet that's the weakest link. The app requires a lot of cpu power, the best Android tablets at the moment for this are the Nvidia Shield, Asus Nexus 7 second generation (2013) and the Nexus 9.

The apples: Air and maybe Iphone 5, but I am not an apple fan, so I didnt delve into it.

Here is a video that kinda shows you how the app is supposed to be working:
(He used an Inspire, but the video feed quality should be the same)

What you also could try is to lower the bit rate of the Image Transmission, you can do this in the app, click the Image Transmission Settings (the HD icon)

If the customize option is missing, set your android settings to: Language: English US. On the Apple set the Location Format to English (US). This will enable the image transmission customize option.

I wish you all the best, beautiful video by the way :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl