help me setting gains on my phantom 2 plz

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a phantom 2 with walkera g2d gimbal attached. My phantom shakes too much and the gimbal. I did some research and founds gains play a big role in it. But i don't know what gain i should set .i was wondering if somebody else use same setup as mine and can suggest me the gains they use. And they works good for them.

During your research did you also find out the the gains are mainly for the automatic operation and not a lot of change for weight distribution. Basic is for the quad set up and the attitude are mainly stick response.

Hi guys i have a phantom 2 with walkera g2d gimbal attached. My phantom shakes too much and the gimbal. I did some research and founds gains play a big role in it. But i don't know what gain i should set .i was wondering if somebody else use same setup as mine and can suggest me the gains they use. And they works good for them.

It may be better to leave the gains in default. But here is some interesting reading about gains.
Gains Setting - DJI Wiki

Agreed, a lot of info on what they do but not much on how too and which way! Most pilots agree to default.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj