Help me decide what i need ... please !!!!

Reaction score
I have an option to buy and used Phantom or a new ... I want to fly a go pro FPV would be cool as well but I am not sure how the best way to work.

Option 1 . used Phantom 2 5.8 two batteries and an after market two axis gimble 450 F2 + 200 Batteries + 70 Gimble . = 720 plus shipping about $30 ( this is the vision model without the camera.

Option 2 new phantom 2 v3 buy a spare bat, and a gimble I dont know what the exact cost is there are a few models i cant figure out which phantom I really need used ... ? one says gimble controls ect ..

this is what i need help with how does the used price of around $750 total relate to the price or a new phantom ? what is the best deal I could get for what I want on a new one ?

If I had the money I would buy a new P2 with a 3D gimbal for $850-$900.

Think about what this is. Its a flying machine that crashes. You never know what you are getting used.

David2676 said:
I have an option to buy and used Phantom or a new ... I want to fly a go pro FPV would be cool as well but I am not sure how the best way to work.

Option 1 . used Phantom 2 5.8 two batteries and an after market two axis gimble 450 F2 + 200 Batteries + 70 Gimble . = 720 plus shipping about $30 ( this is the vision model without the camera.

Option 2 new phantom 2 v3 buy a spare bat, and a gimble I dont know what the exact cost is there are a few models i cant figure out which phantom I really need used ... ? one says gimble controls ect ..

this is what i need help with how does the used price of around $750 total relate to the price or a new phantom ? what is the best deal I could get for what I want on a new one ?

Buy the new Phantom 2. For FPV you'll need a mini iOSD, 5.8ghz transmitter, 5.8ghz antennas, diversity monitor/receiver (with it's own battery built in) and monitor mount. What I will not do is tell you which brand is best for you or anyone else.

okay what brand do you use ?

so what i was asking kind of was what version of the phantom do i get does it matter if I get the phantom 2 over the 5.8 vision model ?

David2676 said:
okay what brand do you use ?

so what i was asking kind of was what version of the phantom do i get does it matter if I get the phantom 2 over the 5.8 vision model ?

Check your PM messages for the answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers