HELP Lost signal to tablet when using HDMI

Reaction score
I just installed the HDMI module and Maxxuav DBS02. Took it out for a quick flight just to 6000 feet, full bars great image no problems. Plugged in my Headplays, took off with my tablet then my wife put on the headplays, and a minute later the dji GO gives me a lost signal on the tablet. The headplays still has all the telemetry full bars perfect video. Rebooted GO it asked me to register my quad.?? Did it and the camera came on then a lost signal again, all is perfect in the headplays. Came back removed the headplays now with just the tablet, no problems got range and good bars. I disabled wifi and location in the tablet and it still looses signal if I use HDMI and USB at the same time. I disabled everything in the tablet I think would suck up resources, could I have disabled something GO really needs?. USB cable from the RC to the tablet is only one foot long, copper shielded and what seems to be good quality. I need advice on what I should try to rectify this problem. Furthermore Maxxuav DBS02 rocks! The headplays are really cool, the image is outstanding, there great to bring your wife and friends for a ride (if they work).

I just installed the HDMI module and Maxxuav DBS02. Took it out for a quick flight just to 6000 feet, full bars great image no problems. Plugged in my Headplays, took off with my tablet then my wife put on the headplays, and a minute later the dji GO gives me a lost signal on the tablet. The headplays still has all the telemetry full bars perfect video. Rebooted GO it asked me to register my quad.?? Did it and the camera came on then a lost signal again, all is perfect in the headplays. Came back removed the headplays now with just the tablet, no problems got range and good bars. I disabled wifi and location in the tablet and it still looses signal if I use HDMI and USB at the same time. I disabled everything in the tablet I think would suck up resources, could I have disabled something GO really needs?. USB cable from the RC to the tablet is only one foot long, copper shielded and what seems to be good quality. I need advice on what I should try to rectify this problem. Furthermore Maxxuav DBS02 rocks! The headplays are really cool, the image is outstanding, there great to bring your wife and friends for a ride (if they work).

Go to this video
at 1:56 he explains exactly how to turn on dual output for the hdmi module. It's done in the DJI GO app.

Got it running. I un-installed GO app, re-installed, booted several times until I got rc update needed, it updated to 1.6 and Tada all seems good, it was dark out and only ran it in the house, will test tomorow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20