Help! Location says Map Loading in my flight records after FW update!!!

Reaction score
fe06ac64b3c9325785d85277fa773907.jpg
Can anyone help me out on this problem? I've had my P3P for a while with no issues. After I installed firmware 1.7 the flight records information in the app is not reading my location for some odd reason! I've never seen this happen before. If anyone knows what's wrong, please reply! I'm pissed off because I updated now. I even gambled and updated further to the new firmware 1.8 to no avail. I noticed DJI removed some of the previous Firmwares from their website but luckily I saved them on my iMac. DJI states you can downgrade so I thought about doing so but have no clue how to do this. Maybe one of you EXPERTS can post a walk through on downgrading FW..? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It looks like DJI is working to resolve this issue. You can see more details in the DJI forum here.

That has been going on for some time now in other flight records. They do it like this to protect your privacy, they say. People had complained about certain info showing up on their flight records. Pilots say they want to share their records without personal info showing up. I have flight records showing the actual house and street number. Oh...and even the county name I was flying in.

It looks like DJI is working to resolve this issue. You can see more details in the DJI forum here.
Well ****! I never updated app on iPhone and it works fine. iPad say map loading. I wish I was smart enough to find a way to put iPhone app on iPad [emoji52].

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav