Help last update 1/2017 corrupt damage the gimbals

Reaction score
Hola, soy Francisco y saludo a todo el foro

Mi caso es que en la última actualización de 1/2017 que por cierto desaassitence 2, lo hice la actualización y al reiniciar los cardanes ya no estaba trabajando. E restaurado a parámetros del fabricante Me volvió a actualizar y me da error en las actualizaciones y la aplicación me envía el mensaje de que el firmware no es compatible con las periferias del alguien aviones tiene idea de cómo se puede restablecer el firmware de la cardanes

Hi Francisco,

I think you are going to find that most/many/some of the people on here have English as their only language (myself included) and you will get better and faster responses if you can put your questions in English. As far as I can tell, you are asking how to revert back to a previous version of the firmware. I would suggest reading the items under the "Firmware" section posted at DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help. I have written this in English and machine translated it to Spanish. I apologize in advance if the grammar or terminology is not correct.

Hola Francisco,

Creo que usted va a encontrar que la mayoría / muchas / algunas de las personas de aquí tienen Inglés como su único idioma (yo incluido) y obtendrá respuestas mejores y más rápido si puede poner sus preguntas en inglés. Por lo que puedo decir, usted está preguntando cómo volver a una versión anterior del firmware. Yo sugeriría leer los artículos en la sección "Firmware" publicada en DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help. He escrito esto en inglés y la máquina lo tradujo al español. Pido disculpas por adelantado si la gramática o la terminología no es correcta.

Thanks for the speed in the response, the fact is that already update to the previous version and follows the problem, in the application litchi tells me that the gimbals is in mode 1 inspire and already gives me error until in the updates with the assitence 2 And launches the message that the firmware of the aircraft is not compatible with the peripherals

This! Writing in the groin Se Because there is translate it to the Spanish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.