Help - Laptop won't communicate with Phantom Vision 2+

coz

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help?!: I have 2 laptops, my old one which works fine with all DJI products, and uses Windows Vista, and I've just invested in a 2nd laptop - a rugged Panasonic field laptop specifically for use with all our UAVs. It uses Windows 8, and I've downloaded the Assistant Software and am trying to get it to communicate with a new Phantom Vision 2+. I can't get the communication indicators to work (green/blue at the bottom of the Assistant Software page), and on the Windows explorer menu the laptop doesn't pick up the new hardware at all, or show anything connected to the USB port. It doesn't seem to be a problem with any of the USB ports as they all pick up a USB flash drive fine. It also doesn't seem to be the USB cable as it all works fine on my old laptop. I have tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling - no difference. I'd be grateful if anyone could offer some advice - I'm wondering if it's some kind of security setting on the new laptop that won't allow it to recognise the new "hardware"? About the only other thing I've installed on the new laptop is Microsoft Security Essentials. :?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20