Help - iPad Mini - 1st version - Non Retina

Reaction score
Hi

I have 2 issue with the iPad Mini 1st Version - Non retina,

1. Status bar is blocking the battery info on the DJI app, please see picture
2. Lag in video

I saw some post that mention that the iPad mini version 2 - retina version will solved this issue, can someone confirm this ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0255.PNG
    IMG_0255.PNG
    549.7 KB · Views: 375
Same here, never really noticed until you posted, I do get some lag at 640 too, I wonder now what it should look like on display????

Hey guys, I just bought an i-pad mini and when I go to the app store to buy the dji vision app that I have on my phone it is not available for the i-pad. What app do I search to use my iPad mini? Thanks

GSSP said:
Same here, never really noticed until you posted, I do get some lag at 640 too, I wonder now what it should look like on display????

I just did a test from flying to approx 400m away with an altitude of approx 20 to 30m, the fpv (ipad mini 1st gen) (irec), during the flight, the video (640 x 320) is very lag, it totally does not synchronise with my control and view of the bird from my naked eye.

I think I will need a new FPV, what you guys are using and without this issues especially the video lag

elijahallen said:
Hey guys, I just bought an i-pad mini and when I go to the app store to buy the dji vision app that I have on my phone it is not available for the i-pad. What app do I search to use my iPad mini? Thanks

There isn't any ipad apps for the dji app, it only have the iphone app so you can only install the iphone app on the ipad.

elijahallen said:

download direct off DJI site

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik