Help. I want batteries updated ONLY.

Reaction score
I want to update my batteries ONLY. I don't want any other updates auto or otherwise. I am on 3.04. What assistant should I run to get no other updates but the battery one. Is this possible. I would like a definitive answer if possible.

Well, if you're comfortable working inside the Phantom, you can disconnect the bits you don't want updated.

I doubt this is possible since the Assistant sometimes auto installs updates when it launches. If at all possible though, you could try connecting your Phantom after the Assistant has been launched. There's no guarantees, but it's possible that it only attempts to auto installs updates when it launches.

:D
Just discharge your batteries before storing them. Is there something I'm missing?

Fplvert, indeed. BlackTracer would like to install the firmware updates on the batteries, but not on the Phantom or other hardware.

I get that.
I'm just wondering how the battery "update" will benefit us?

Well, you answered your own question :) The auto discharge feature is a lot easier than trying to manually discharge the batteries.

Also, from the latest update:
- Battery cell damages detection feature added
- New battery cell balancing feature to extend battery life

You are in Winter Park Florida... put a call out on the forums for P2V+ owners in your area who have already updated... meet up and do the battery update with their bird and software...

:idea: Bright Idea :idea: .... ask to install one of their updated batteries in your bird first and see if all is compatible with your 3.04 before doing anything that will give you incompatible power packs. :ugeek:

I'm in Florida as well but still running on 3.0 and no plans to update any time soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers