Help -Hw to return back to ios app 1.1.2 ????

Reaction score
As that new ios app is sucks and very disappointed to dji , hope any one guys can guide us haw to return back the older app , i already have the copy on my drop box but i dont know haw to reinstall it again to my ipad,

As that new ios app is sucks and very disappointed to dji , hope any one guys can guide us haw to return back the older app , i already have the copy on my drop box but i dont know haw to reinstall it again to my ipad,
You copy the drop box file into the folder with the other apps in iTunes on your pc. Then start iTunes, and bring up the apps library. Plug in your device and the drag drop the app to the device. I did it a couple of time while filming this

Not working , it keep asking for the apple id and when u signin its shutdown the app, i tried to use my other apple id but still the same, any hints man ,

Yeah, If you are on iOS version 8.3+ then you will need the itunes user name and password from the whoever you obtain the dji pilot v1.1.2. app from.

I just wanted to chime in here with some feedback.

I had been struggling with the newest app, 1.2.0, ever since it updated on its own when I forgot to disable auto updates. With the new app, I was getting the now common gimbal overload error, plus also frequent lost signals that I had never experienced before, and lock ups when turning on video recordings while in flight. It was a bummer, but I could press through and eventually get things done.

Over the weekend, I was showing off the P3 to some friends at the July 4th BBQ. All of the issues were driving me nuts, and people were losing interest in my demo. I decided to give up on version 1.2.0 and return to 1.1.2.

I sync'd my flights, deleted 1.2.0, added my saved copy of 1.1.2 back to the apps folder, then re-installed 1.1.2 to my iPad. I logged in from 1.1.2 and sync'd back all of my 108 flights. Easy as can be, and took maybe 7 minutes total from start to finish.

Okay, now back outside to the BBQ to try again.

Absolutely flawless flight. No errors, no lost signal, no issues at all with the app locking up when pressing record. Just like it used to be before he new app came out. Nice. I flew again yesterday (Sunday US) and again no issues at all. Back to normal. All of the issues introduced with 1.2.0 were now gone.

Why didn't I do this sooner?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20