Help Help Help!!

So what are the chances that it is somewhere close to t&e last spot on the flight map?
Assuming it had GPS the whole time, very good. If it was in ATTI, it drifted w/ the wind, so it would depend on how much battery you had left, and the strength of the wind

Reactions: jlo
I just lost my drone signal went out and it dissapeared RTH did not work and screen went blank anyway to get data from reciever to see if I can locate it
Every one for future clarity please add the App IOS or App Android to your post. Will save us all a lot of redundant questions. (I am guilty of this too.) Bummer about you P3.

So....am I right in thinking that as long as you have "Ready to fly - GPS" green on your app this means it has captured the home point succesfully (and so should RTH if it loses TX signal)?

Keeny did you find your P3?
I didn't loose my p3 i just lost satellite connection and return to home wouldn't work but could still see it on the app map and flew it back towards home untill app crashed.
After it rebooted i could see i had sats back so pressed return home untill i could see it in the sky.
The op lost his.

After your home point has been marked, you'll see an "H" icon on the map in the DJI Pilot application.

Wow that's like an amplified version of the app crash I just had. So sorry you list your P3. Really sucks. I don't think I will ever trust it enough to fly beyond line of sight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4