Help guys my Phantom 3 st Crash into water right now!!!

That's not what I'm seeing here.

According to the log, the Phantom was already returning home. It appears the OP is saying his Phantom hit a tree. It appears to have hit something because it yawed toward the water without any stick input. And, then for some reason, the OP pulled the throttle stick the whole way down and the Phantom crashed into the surface of the water.
http://www.phantompilots.com/index....ntom 3 st Crash into water right now!!!/[URL]

This what i her when i put battery into the drone,i not get any wifi signal to connect to the drone just red lights.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Okay. He said he cancelled RTH and then it hit a tree. Maybe he launched under a tree? If so, that's an error because he has plenty of open space there...
Thats what a i get when i put the battery inside the drone
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well after a couple of test everything look fine except one motor and the battery,before i forget to turn on the control,that's why i not get any wifi signal from drone,the gimbal looks fine,the camera too,the GPS looks perfect....

Watch out on that battery whether your charging it or not, leave it in metal container preferred outside.

Watch out on that battery whether your charging it or not, leave it in metal container preferred outside.
Yes after a couple of minutes after the video the battery is complete death...and one motor too everything else looks good..i just contact DJI and they say that i can send the drone for repair because the drone is only one month old,what you think??

i think its too soon to start it up again. i would have waited 1 week. let's hope DJI can help you out...

i think its too soon to start it up again. i would have waited 1 week. let's hope DJI can help you out...
Thank you man i gonna send the drone to then to see what's going on....

I wouldn't want to mess with it, to bad the motor took a hit, I have seen then fix units that was clearly the owners fault for free. Of coarse not for me. Where you at, or where are you sending it?
California, they will have it about 2 weeks.

Reactions: Cubano2031
I wouldn't want to mess with it, to bad the motor took a hit, I have seen then fix units that was clearly the owners fault for free. Of coarse not for me. Where you at, or where are you sending it?
California, they will have it about 2 weeks.
I think that is in CALIFORNIA DJI Center

Here's something I'd do, air conditioning is a very dry air, place battery and bird in front of a/c vent in house and leave it alone for a few days. Don't laugh, this works! I've done it! My Quanum Nova hit the lake and I went swimming. My sj4000 cam and bird were dust. Blew them out with compressed air and set on my workbench for a week. My a/c vent in garage blows onto my workbench. Week later everything works perfectly

Reactions: Cubano2031
Here's something I'd do, air conditioning is a very dry air, place battery and bird in front of a/c vent in house and leave it alone for a few days. Don't laugh, this works! I've done it! My Quanum Nova hit the lake and I went swimming. My sj4000 cam and bird were dust. Blew them out with compressed air and set on my workbench for a week. My a/c vent in garage blows onto my workbench. Week later everything works perfectly
The problem is that the battery start to smoke...so i think that your solution is too late lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers