Help guys my Phantom 3 st Crash into water right now!!!

Reaction score
Hello guys today is the worse day since i have my drone,i am just filming in the lake and the low battery mode was enable with return home but when i try to stop the RTH the drone just crash with a three and fall into the water (complete) for a couple of second....please tell me any solution for fix this or what i can do????
Please i have the drone for about two month and now this..... Any help can be really appreciate guys....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

Reactions: Cubano2031
Many have recommended washing out with distilled water before the drying out process.
Fortunately I have not had to try it myself yet.
finger closed man,just crash in a fresh water lake so i hope that the dry solution works

Rinsing with distilled water is a good idea, place the bird in a plastic bag with a good amount of dry uncooked rice in the bottom of the bag, close the bag and the rice will absorb the humidity, leave it there for several days, I am not sure how long you should leave it in the sealed bag but it may take time. Was this soft or salty water?

Rinsing with distilled water is a good idea, place the bird in a plastic bag with a good amount of dry uncooked rice in the bottom of the bag, close the bag and the rice will absorb the humidity, leave it there for several days, I am not sure how long you should leave it in the sealed bag but it may take time. Was this soft or salty water?
that happen is fresh water for a couple seconds...i gonna try the rice method t see what happen,thank you

Good thing it is fresh water, you stand a good chance to save your bird. Sorry for your mishap and I hope all works out well for you.

Good thing it is fresh water, you stand a good chance to save your bird. Sorry for your mishap and I hope all works out well for you.
Thank you man i appreciate all your responses,have a great weekend pilots!!

Reactions: Erised
So to summarize: When we get a low battery warning, we should land if possible or bring it home immediately.

Good luck with the recovery!

So to summarize: When we get a low battery warning, we should land if possible or bring it home immediately.
That's not what I'm seeing here.

According to the log, the Phantom was already returning home. It appears the OP is saying his Phantom hit a tree. It appears to have hit something because it yawed toward the water without any stick input. And, then for some reason, the OP pulled the throttle stick the whole way down and the Phantom crashed into the surface of the water.

Okay. He said he cancelled RTH and then it hit a tree. Maybe he launched under a tree? If so, that's an error because he has plenty of open space there...

That's not what I'm seeing here.

According to the log, the Phantom was already returning home. It appears the OP is saying his Phantom hit a tree. It appears to have hit something because it yawed toward the water without any stick input. And, then for some reason, the OP pulled the throttle stick the whole way down and the Phantom crashed into the surface of the water.

What happened is that when the started the RTH he start to Ascend, but above had a tree,because i ready set the RTH to 120 m,but I was flying down,That is why when trying to bring it to my because the low battery warning AND THAT IS WHEN THE RTH STARTED..

here is the video of the moment..(Bad Memories)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is the video of the moment..(Bad Memories)
Yeah, that videos sucks. I looked at the log also.
What would you do different if you had the chance?

Yeah, that videos sucks. I looked at the log also.
What would you do different if you had the chance?
what I had done is not to wait up to the notice of the low battery warning and not try to bring it to me so fast a soon i see the battery warning,had left return by himself to Home point...but i learned the hard way... I gonna try to turn on the bird tomorrow to see what happen...

I will keep you informed guys Thank you

what I had done is not to wait up to the notice of the low battery warning and not try to bring it to me so fast a soon i see the battery warning,had left return by himself to Home point...but i learned the hard way... I gonna try to turn on the bird tomorrow to see what happen...

I will keep you informed guys Thank you
Thanks, that help others, mine never made it back to me on RTH, because wasn't watching battery level had a headwind.

Hello guys a quick update form the accident into the water,today when I try give some charge to the battery this is what I see,so I think that the battery has some problem or is dead I made a video for you guys to see..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers