Help Gimble is stuck between up and down

Reaction score
This was working fine. Now when I turn on the Phantom the gimble goes straight ahead for about 2 secs then returns to the half position. The app on a Nexus shows the position all the way up but the arrows do nothing. If I use my Ipod it shows the gimble half way but the arrows do nothing. I've tried turning FPV on or off to no avail. Not sure where to go from here.

There is nothing wrong. After the gimbal initializes the camera ALWAYS starts up in the 45 degree down position. What version of the App do you have installed on the Nexus? If you use 1.0.38 (pre-Vision+) or lower, the camera tilt control has no effect. I suggest 1.0.39 if the current version (1.0.40) gives you video problems.

Actually the plug on the top was loose. Which I guess has only one function, to provide tilt. Everything was normal except I couldn't tilt it. Oh, well it was late at night and allot was going on. The Wizards lost to Chicago and Harper jammed his thumb sliding into third. My troubleshooting skills were not at their best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers