Help gimbal wheel is not changing angle

Reaction score
The left wheel on my remote is changing the yaw axis of camera instead of the pitch. How do I undo this? Why did this change on its own? Firmware update pdate bug? Its the same in dji go and litchi

Great, I just travelled a long way out here for nothing since I cant figure out how to change gimbal pitch...

Last edited:
Press c2 under your remote (right button) and hold as you turn the right wheel. This will compensate for gimbal tilt. It does come back eventually and you have to do it again, hopefully new firmware will correct this issue.

Reactions: Technodynamic
Press c2 under your remote (right button) and hold as you turn the right wheel. This will compensate for gimbal tilt. It does come back eventually and you have to do it again, hopefully new firmware will correct this issue.

Thanks, that didnt work for me, but at home after restarting phantom&RC everything is back to normal. Something was bugged

What you describe is a function on the Inspire. You click C1 and now you have yaw control instead of pitch. This function is programmable on the Inspire.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic