HELP...Firmware question

Did you power up the controller before the AC?
Sorry for my delay. Yes I power up the Remote Control 1st and then the Quadcopter, the the Apple I=Pad.

After your message Friday evening. I am still working on the problem.Like someone mentioned I do not have to be hooked up to a Wifi with Professional 3. I was at the Field from my house and there was no WIFI to Hook up. but it said Safe to Fly with the current GPS. I think it reset to the GPS since this was my Last Flying Location..Back at home late after these messages I kept trying and was able to re-connect with the Remote Controller - The Quadcopter and the Apple I=Pad. It also said safe to Fly. Monday I am going to try again, It said that I needed to have ( 3 More ) updates done. Remote Controller-Quad Copter and Battery. It did not take me to an Actual Web Site to do the downloads so,I do not know if I have to be connected to the internet. Thanks
Richard-Charlotte,North Carolina

Last edited:
The controller can update via the Go app. For the battery and copter, I downloaded the latest update ZIP file from DJI, UNZIP the ZIP, and copied the .bin file only to the SD card. Inserted the SD card into the gimbal, then boot up the copter. This updated the copter and battery. I also updated a second battery using the same file still on the card. Your Phantom will emit 4 tones while updating, and the LED on the gimbal will alternate red and green. When the update is done, the copter will emit 3 tones, and the LED will be solid green. There will be a txt file written to the card telling you the status of the update. If all is well, delete both the .bin and ,txt file from the card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj