Help finding Android 7" device to use with P3S

Reaction score
I am currently flying my PS3 with my divice being my iPhone 6 Plus and all works fine. I would like a larger screen and
Thought surely there is an Android 7" pad that would provide a better view without adding much weight.
The list of 'approved devices' on the DJI site is so antiquated that it's not much help. Does anyone have a suggestion that
They are using successfully? Thanks so much.
Mike in Wichita Fallss, TX

I am currently flying my PS3 with my divice being my iPhone 6 Plus and all works fine. I would like a larger screen and
Thought surely there is an Android 7" pad that would provide a better view without adding much weight.
The list of 'approved devices' on the DJI site is so antiquated that it's not much help. Does anyone have a suggestion that
They are using successfully? Thanks so much.
Mike in Wichita Fallss, TX
I flew my P3S with a Nexus 7 (2nd generation) and it worked great. Got it from eBay for about $70. Used Go and Litchi apps, no problems.

Bought a new P3S and a Samsung 8 pro and that works good. I just switched to and iPad mini 3 w/ GPS and really like that, too.

You can find a list of commonly used devices here.

I flew my P3S with a Nexus 7 (2nd generation) and it worked great. Got it from eBay for about $70. Used Go and Litchi apps, no problems.

Bought a new P3S and a Samsung 8 pro and that works good. I just switched to and iPad mini 3 w/ GPS and really like that, too.

Thanks so much for the suggestions....now I'm 'on the hunt' :)

I forgot to ask.....was your Nexus 7 wifi only or did it have cellular as well? Again, my thanks.
Mike
The Nexus has a GPS in it but no cellular. I'd download maps from WI-Fi for areas I fly. Also, I strip the unnecessary software from the system to keep from having any possible conflicts and installed and used Zapper Task Killer to keep DJIGo and Litchi from conflicting.

The Nexus has a GPS in it but no cellular. I'd download maps from WI-Fi for areas I fly. Also, I strip the unnecessary software from the system to keep from having any possible conflicts and installed and used Zapper Task Killer to keep DJIGo and Litchi from conflicting.
You are way cool...again, my thanks.
Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1