Help finding a Screen recorder

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me finding a screen recorder? It would be for an IOS 9 device. (iPhone 6s)

Regards, Steven.

people have been saying Shou but I tried downloading from the website and I always get an error.

people have been saying Shou but I tried downloading from the website and I always get an error.
Are you getting the error on download?

Last edited:
Would a free screen capture be of any use?

On iPhones and iPads you just press and hold the top right button and then press the main (round) button once for a screen grab

Matthew

Matthew I think they (we) are looking for a Video Screen capture option. Good reply just the same though.

Hi all, first post! I was looking for a screen recorder as well and came across this article showing how to do a screen recording using QuickTime: How to Record Your iPhone Screen in OS X Yosemite
Since I'm a Mac guy I'm going to give it a shot. Obviously it's not something that will work on the spot like an app but in the end it gets you the video.

Hi Guys,

Some mixed response regarding the screen recorder. The one I'm looking for is to record my iPhone screen when flying so it records what's happening on the dji app during flight. A lot of people on YouTube add it Into their videos so there must be a software out there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie