Help- False on update FW

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 standard, lastnight i download and update it on FW 1.6.8
In prossesing update, i reset the Aircaft, when it reboot it sound te...te....te and 4 Self-tightening on vibration

in video below:
20160620_223149.mp4

can you help me? Thanks

I have a Phantom 3 standard, lastnight i download and update it on FW 1.6.8
In prossesing update, i reset the Aircaft, when it reboot it sound te...te....te and 4 Self-tightening on vibration

in video below:
20160620_223149.mp4

can you help me? Thanks
I did watch the video?
Scared the dog,

but what is the question?

"In prossesing update, i reset the Aircaft, when it reboot it sound te...te....te and 4 Self-tightening on vibration"

I did watch the video?
Scared the dog,

but what is the question?

"In prossesing update, i reset the Aircaft, when it reboot it sound te...te....te and 4 Self-tightening on vibration"

4 wings is vibrating again and agian
watch the clip you see clearly.

I see it now that I am at work, home computer was to slow and the sound I usually have muted suddenly was on high. I didn't dare to try to play it again, wife was already in bed.
Wow, no clue at the moment.
Yes, twitching is the best word.

hey kenypod sorry my english not well. just try this i ever have same problem but my p3s is normal again. put off the propeller,be sure battery full charge , turn on controller,then dji go,then the aircraft, let the sound about 15-25 minute, motor and gimbal have a loud beepping , its so loud sound but you should try this, it works for me for 2 month a go when i update FW the p3s. hope your p3s normal again

If that worked for you, it kind of sounds like it just finishing the firmware update?

If that worked for you, it kind of sounds like it just finishing the firmware update?
idont know.. but it work for me,,, after update FW..the sound tet...tet..tet.. come out from the bird just make me frustasion than i let the sound keep beepping,, from the aircraft n gimbal camera,..just that what happen to me..

FW update for standard.

I was also a little unsure about this update because of the problem I had with previous p3s (Father's Day gift). Tried with that bird. Serious no go. (3) engines started on takeoff. Crash right away. Caught it before any real damage. Took it back to purchase point for new one.

Flew new one with out update. Loved it. Today I was forced to update because I changed sd card I assume. Any way. Started update I was really nervous about it.

First try was looking like the previous try. A failed update. Please restart.

Relax, follow the directions ignore the noisy bird put it and the controlled and device in a closet. Go eat. Take a walk. Etc.

I went back to check and bam. Update successful. Please restart. Did so.

Flew great.

Happy novice. But learning. Enjoy. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr