1 prop missing
Camera has broke off
The wires connecting camers to gimbal has broke
One of the landing legs has broke too

Why has it done it
How much is it to fix/?replace parts

Phantom 4 pro
Collage 2016-01-10 15_21_05.jpg

Do you have the flight logs uploaded to HealthyDrones? Will need far more information to give any details. What happened?

you should be able to pull the flight log off your iOS or Android device. HealthyDrones is a great website to interpret your flight log automatically and you can post the link to the log, where folks will be able to help you diagnose exactly what happened.

go to healthydrones.com. Click upload. There are instructions. It depends on your model, your device, your OS, and your app.

The missing prop is a red flag .
Did you do a preflight check all props where tight ?

Reactions: N9344H
Yeah i always have done..incase this happend

I spin them on and give it a little nip up after

Ive uploaded the flight log..now what

blimey it looks windy! and lost line of sight maybe, lost prop is a red flag too

looks to me like you hit something at point F or you lost a prop. The signal errors come after it hit the ground. Looks like there are some powerlines or poles right next to the road where the first error came in (point F). You didn't lose battery - had power all the way to the ground. Once it hit ground you had all kinds of errors... but not before point F.

There was people there who i know and said it didnt hit anything
I also thought it may of hit the cables

Just massive interferance maybe then??

So whats the cost to replace bits
Camera
Camers cable has snapped off from the gimbal
Props
And 1 landing gear is broke

First thing to do is try and get warranty coverage. If everything was truly normal, then you might not be out anything but time. Contact DJI and send them the flight logs. They will make a determination. But it doesn't look like there were any signal issues into after it crashed.

Oh man,

It's like losing a child...

I sold Craig that P3P about 3 weeks ago

Sad times :(

.. I've got a hunch you either clipped some of those trees & lost a prop (although they don't look tall enough) or you simply lost a prop.

Have you tried to find / recover missing prop to determine if it sustained any damage?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav