Help drone crashed now having video problems

Reaction score
A gust of wind took my drone into a tree and it landed upside down. After the crash my drone powered on fine and the camera and gimble powered on fine. I then got a purple line through the picture and then the screen froze. This kept on happening. I am thinking it's the ribbon, anyone else have this expierence?

No visible damage to the drone or the gimble.

Hello. We are located in Ohio. We repair Phantom 3 for $99 plus parts. If you do repair with us, return shipping is free. No charge for repair Estimate.
OhioDroneRepair.com

Hello. We are located in Ohio. We repair Phantom 3 for $99 plus parts. If you do repair with us, return shipping is free. No charge for repair Estimate.
OhioDroneRepair.com
Hello, I think you should help the OP with his questions "got a purple line" before advertising you do repairs, since your not showing up as an Approved Vendor a mod will be clearing / deleting your posts. ;)

Rod

Could be broken Antenna, or cable.. worst case ODFM.. we are Authorized DJI dealer, have not had our posts removed before. Sorry to offend.

Could be broken Antenna, or cable.. worst case ODFM.. we are Authorized DJI dealer, have not had our posts removed before. Sorry to offend.
I'm not offended, just have seen others disappear.
Thanks for the answer...

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj