HELP..Do not update DJI software on android anyone have old

Reaction score
Hi,
So it figures. I have had problems like everyone else with FPV where the screen goes black, no video. So I had to do an aerial shoot for someone today...and I call DJI technical support and I tell the guy about my black screen..so he says to me...oh they just released an update today of all days to fix this problem. Well guess what...I couldn't get FPV to work at all...it showed me a still...no video streaming..and then the broken half screen video thingie...then to all black..so I literally flew without being able to see what I was looking at and just kept snapping pics hoping to get something decent...this is the android version in the play store...do not update. Now the million dollar question. Does anyone know where i can get the previous version because at least my video worked 80 per cent of the time..and once in a while went black..if anyone has a link to the previous DJI version for the android of a link to the APK file..it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Reactions: Deputy Dog
Hi,
So it figures. I have had problems like everyone else with FPV where the screen goes black, no video. So I had to do an aerial shoot for someone today...and I call DJI technical support and I tell the guy about my black screen..so he says to me...oh they just released an update today of all days to fix this problem. Well guess what...I couldn't get FPV to work at all...it showed me a still...no video streaming..and then the broken half screen video thingie...then to all black..so I literally flew without being able to see what I was looking at and just kept snapping pics hoping to get something decent...this is the android version in the play store...do not update. Now the million dollar question. Does anyone know where i can get the previous version because at least my video worked 80 per cent of the time..and once in a while went black..if anyone has a link to the previous DJI version for the android of a link to the APK file..it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Lesson learned. I kept my P3P on 1.4 because the thing started acting up when I tried to go 1.6 I think it was. I had no problems with 1.4 so why change. I can fly over 50 mph in atti mode, I've flown out over 4 miles with no loss of signal, the P3P lands perfect every time, and I always get good video. I think with the FAA and DJI in cahoots, the upgrades will soon tame this wild beast.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4