Help dji phantom v1 - after update 4.02 problem

Reaction score
Hi phantom pilots

I'm having a horrible problem , my phantom was flying well before the upgrade!
So it wasn't getting a good signal of gps and then i resolved to calibrate on the Naza assistent and i saw the upgrade to 4.02 so i did the upgrade!! After my phantom couldn't get more signal to do calibration mode switching (Gps-Atti) Ppm mode wasn't working anymore not recognizing my transmitter so i changed to D-Bus and it recognized , but still not getting calibrass mode ( only red and yellow flashes ) so i tried to upgraded to 4.00 several times and back to 4.02 NOthing worked ! Also i tried to do de advanced calibration but still not working with #error 27 and that annoying messange( the temperature too hot )

I tried to do the manual calibration of the transmitter but seems that my transmitter don't respond to calibrate also :( ( if there"s is a a video how to do the transmitter calibrarion manual please send to me)

I sent i email to Dji one week ago and no answer :/
Any ideia to help guys? Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you

Hi Bob,

I have the same problem after update tot 4.02 Is it already solved at your Phantom?
And if so what was the problem/solution?

Thanks Roel

I got my Phantom 1.1.1 two months ago. It's still on ver 4.00. When I connected it to assistant I see the upgrade to 4.02. I see so many have problems after upgrading, all models, I decided not to. I don't know what the upgrade is supposed to do. Mine is flying and have not had any problems. I see no reason to change something that is working fine.

My point is some will upgrade after they have had no problems flying for awhile. Then they crash, or modify something and start having problems and think the upgrade will fix it. I read a lot before I decided not to upgrade. Hope you get yours fixed.

Roel, after you applied the updated firmware (4.02), did you also apply the default Phantom configuration file from DJI's download page? That should be the first thing you do after the updgrade, and then you should just need to run a full IMU calibration, and then calibrate the controller and compass and you should be good to go.

You can ignore the "too hot" message during the IMU calibration, it's an old known bug in the P1 Assistant, just click past it to complete the process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31