Help! deleted all P3 photos..

Reaction score
Through a combination of my being careless and having kids around, all photos I had taken with my P3P that were stored on my computer were deleted.. From what I can see on my ipad I dont have them all in the DJI go app library, and I dont keep them on my SD card.. Does anyone know if the full resolution photos are stored anywhere by DJI, either in the go app or on some other server, and how could I access them? Maybe if I sign in to DJI or something?

At best I think very small and low resolution photos are stored and that is all. Check the Go app to see if those flights were backed up to the DJI cloud. But again, I think at best it's only small and low resolution photos.

Just to throw this out there.. I have a WD MyCloud drive that I swear by. It connects to your router and is wireless. You only need to drag/drop files or folders to it from any local computer. You can also then connect another USB drive to it and have it do auto backups of itself. Lastly, if you run an app on your phone or tablet it can automatically back up files when those devices are also on the local network. This does not help with an auto backup of Phantom photos but it's a nice addition. I move the files from the SD card to my computer and then right onto the MyCloud drive. Just drag/drop. I think a 2 or 3TB drive is about $200.

I over wrote mine by mistake and there was no way to get the high Rez pics.
I file after every download now.
I could not find a way to get them back.
Deletion would have them in your trash can first, unless you deleted the thrash too.
Good luck

Update.. Got all the pics back.. Via previous iPad backup.. All is well, thanks for the replies. I am going to invest in a cloud drive today..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers