Help contacting DJI for help?

Reaction score
So... I have been trying to contact DJI North America for the past week. Email ([email protected]), no reply. Phone (+1 (818) 235 0789) either says its "outside of business hours" (even though I am calling after 9am PST or it says "we are too busy, try again later".

Anyone had success raising them or is this a lost cause? Any tips?

Thanks!

So... I have been trying to contact DJI North America for the past week. Email ([email protected]), no reply. Phone (+1 (818) 235 0789) either says its "outside of business hours" (even though I am calling after 9am PST or it says "we are too busy, try again later".

Anyone had success raising them or is this a lost cause? Any tips?

Thanks!
Email them from the zendesk. I have had them respond the next bus. day.
https://djitechnology.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Will try, thanks. Sorry to ask, but what was the reason you contacted them? And did you get your problem solved in a reasonable time?

Will try, thanks. Sorry to ask, but what was the reason you contacted them? And did you get your problem solved in a reasonable time?
Actually I'm glad you asked. No I have not got my issues solved with DJI. They checked my P3 in 7 1/2 weeks ago and have not even looked at it yet. Extremely dissatisfied with their customer service. That's why they are not answering their phone. They can't keep up with all the repairs.

I imagined it... Im thinking about fixing it myself, small crack on shell, some glue will fix. These guys deserve a big lawsuit to prevent this from happening, it is just absurd. I heard some people waiting +12 weeks and nothing. Hope yours is solved soon though.

Reactions: imadago
I imagined it... Im thinking about fixing it myself, small crack on shell, some glue will fix. These guys deserve a big lawsuit to prevent this from happening, it is just absurd. I heard some people waiting +12 weeks and nothing. Hope yours is solved soon though.
If you put glue on it and a motor burns out later on they will void your warranty.

I know. But here is the math in my mind: Motor = $18, DJI = zero motors fixed for 12 weeks. I just bought the **** thing, now I have to be without flying until Winter? Terrible. There is no warranty or support as far as I see.

I know. But here is the math in my mind: Motor = $18, DJI = zero motors fixed for 12 weeks. I just bought the **** thing, now I have to be without flying until Winter? Terrible. There is no warranty or support as far as I see.
Warranty? if you want to wait awhile--- I ruined one motor and was advised that if I broke the shell open to replace it, that it would void the warranty. The fact that I ruined the motor -- pretty well tells me that I didn't have any warranty left. So for less than 30 bucks I purchased another motor from a dealer and in about 3 hours had it back in and ready to fly. That was in May and have been flying ever since. It is a great aircraft and camera and I am not stressing about how long it will take DJI to fix it-- For 30 dollars it is a no brainer.:):):)

I here ya. That's why I would never again go with DJI. They haven't proven themselves to me.

I hear ya, that settles it then for me. Not going to bother trying to reach them for repairs anymore. Not buying new Phantoms either, next time I will wait and buy one when the price drops. In my case I expect any decent company to issue a full refund or replacement, as I have less than 54min flight time and cracks developing around all motors.

I hear ya, that settles it then for me. Not going to bother trying to reach them for repairs anymore. Not buying new Phantoms either, next time I will wait and buy one when the price drops. In my case I expect any decent company to issue a full refund or replacement, as I have less than 54min flight time and cracks developing around all motors.
A lot of P3 owners seem to have cracks. Funny thing is, if you read the warranty it doesn't cover the shell. I never checked mine for cracks. I bet it probably has some.

Is there any Authorized dealers that do repair on P3s? Seams like that would be a killer market right now and would take some of the work load off DJI

Is there any Authorized dealers that do repair on P3s? Seams like that would be a killer market right now and would take some of the work load off DJI

There is, listed even on DJI website. However, for warranty you need to contact DJI and go through them! Yeah, it seem that its that stupid and we are the clowns.

am getting a new mainboard for one of my P3's. Water landing and after cleaning and fresh firmware now has ECU errors. New board 600 bucks. Worth a try,
Correction 350 bucks for the board

Last edited:
a lot of American companies need to start making stuff again.. So sick of Chinese garbage.
The Chinese play by a different set of rules. They seem to have very little concern for the customer's satisfaction. But, there are those that don't agree with my last statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joao Carlos
Disposable Drones?
How much do you think it costs DJI to make a P3 in China? Are they made on an assembly line, by robots or individually hand made by humans? How many do they make a day? If the main board were to crash or burn up under warranty, is it cheaper to fix it or just trash it and send back a new one to the consumer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31