HELP! Constant beep - no power

Reaction score
Hello all and thanks in advance for any help on this!

I have a Phantom 1 with the H3-2D Gimbal,a Fat Shark FPV, and 4 new T Motor anti-gravity motors (flown 5 times). Here is my situation, last week i go to start up the Phantom and I got 2 quick flashes (red/green) and consistent beeps with twitching motors. I unplugged and try powering up again, same thing. My next step i decided to go into the NAZA assistant, powered up same thing, then ONE motor started up! freaked out and unplugged power.

After talking to a few user groups it was decided the the NAZA may have died, so i bought a new one and replaced it. Same thing, no change. I have tried unplugging the ESC and rebooting, no change. I did this with m1,m2,m3 and m4...no change. When it beeps, motors twitch, and the assistant does not recognize the Phantom. Man i need help as i have a well paying job on the 10th with it, any and all help is appreciated!~!!

After flying it 5 times what did you do to it?

I have been flying the unit for many months, when i said "5 times", that was how many flights were on the new motors. I had no issues during the last flight.

Ok, start with calibrating sticks. Whenever I see one with a "no start issue" that's where I start. Once sticks are cal'd double check all your other settings then do an advanced IMU calibration followed by comass cal.

EMCSQUAR said:
Ok, start with calibrating sticks. Whenever I see one with a "no start issue" that's where I start. Once sticks are cal'd double check all your other settings then do an advanced IMU calibration followed by comass cal.
Unfortunately, the software assistant is not recognized, tried many times with no luck.

roblysak said:
EMCSQUAR said:
Unfortunately, the software assistant is not recognized, tried many times with no luck.

Double check your connections to NAZA. Make sure LED is connected to top port marked LED & GPS is connected to top port next to it marked EXP. Also check that Rx cable is to X2. Check to make sure they're all seated properly - they might have vibrated loose.

EMCSQUAR said:
roblysak said:
EMCSQUAR said:

Double check your connections to NAZA. Make sure LED is connected to top port marked LED & GPS is connected to top port next to it marked EXP. Also check that Rx cable is to X2. Check to make sure they're all seated properly - they might have vibrated loose.

+1, and same for the cable in the X3 port (power for the NAZA), it might be loose or otherwise compromised.

EMCSQUAR said:
roblysak said:
EMCSQUAR said:

Triple checked, all snug and good!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic