Help! Can not install DJI-vision on my phone.

Reaction score
I have an HTC Desire HD.

It does not show up in app store. When I download it through the browser it goes well until I'm opening the file. When I tap "Open" I get two options. Option 1 is "Confirm and install", with a google logo. Option 2 is "Package installation" with the android logo. It doesn't matter which one I choose. As soon as I continue it says there was a problem opening the package.

Is there anything I can do to get the app to work on my phone?

Try this:

take your device and use a QR scan:
QR%20for%20DJI%20App.jpg

This will take you to
http://m.dji.net/djivision

Aovelto said:
It does not show up in app store.

I don't understand why it isn't showing up in the Google App Store. You are actually on the Google Store directly? In the search field you are typing "DJI Vision"?

Try going to All Programs > Downloads, and delete the APK if its there and download a fresh copy. Perhaps it is corrupt?

The Desire HD is an old phone and I guess on an old version of Android. I guess the DJI app is not backwards compatible with old versions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dirty Bird said:
Aovelto said:
It does not show up in app store.

I don't understand why it isn't showing up in the Google App Store. You are actually on the Google Store directly? In the search field you are typing "DJI Vision"?

Try going to All Programs > Downloads, and delete the APK if its there and download a fresh copy. Perhaps it is corrupt?

Ah, what I meant was that it does not show up in "Play store". But when I go to the website I find it, but can not download and then use it.

It does not show up among my applications. I can download it, but not open it.

Dirty Bird said:
Possibly. Isn't that the same phone as a T-Mobile Amaze? That would be over two years old. What version of Android are you running?
The phone was released in 2010, and the version is 2.3.5. I know it's old, but is there a way to make it work?

Aovelto said:
The phone was released in 2010, and the version is 2.3.5. I know it's old, but is there no way to make it work?

I just checked as I used to have a T-Mobile Amaze. The Desire was HTC's mainstream model. I believe the Vision+ app requires you to have at least Android 4.x. Check for an updated version of Android for your phone. My Amaze was running 4.1 I believe but, since it was a T-Mobile phone, they controlled the updates. I no longer have my Amaze...gave it away to a friend who was still using an ancient flip phone. If your's was purchased directly from HTC or is an "unlocked" version, you will have to check with HTC (or the carrier from which your purchased it if it is locked) for an update. Google is funny about updating unlocked phones. If the phone is over 18 months old, they usually don't supply updates. Carriers vary depending on the popularity of the model.

Have you have a look at the app called Market Enabler? Seems to let you trick it into thinking you have a different device. Allowing you to install apps not listed as compatible with your device.

SeeUAV said:
Have you have a look at the app called Market Enabler? Seems to let you trick it into thinking you have a different device. Allowing you to install apps not listed as compatible with your device.

that wont work.
he tried to side load it already. His OS is just too old and doesnt support the app. He needs to upgrade

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik