Help! Broke the S2 switch

Reaction score
Guys need your help. I broke the S2 switch somehow and don't even have the broken piece. I live in Pakistan so I have limited options ... there are no DJI stores around. However the Phantom 3 Standard was purchased just two months ago from Dubai from an authorized reseller.
Here are my questions:
1. Can I use the flight modes switching from within the DJI GO software? I have searched but didn't find the option.
2. Can I use any clip or another small object to use instead of the S2 switch as I am sure I won't find the replacement in Pakistan?
Any other guidance will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 1454736170156.jpg
    1454736170156.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 371
Just to avoid confusion that's actually the S1 switch. For some reason, the right switch is the S1, the left corner switch is the S2.

That looks like you could put a ball point pen or very small screw driver to set it in the upper position. That would leave iit in P mode and you should be fine to fly like that; many people only ever leave that switch in the upper position.
That would be your best bet if you are unable to repair it.
Ian

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
New toggle switch £3 off eBay

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes agreed. Find something that will fit in there until you can get a replacement. A small screw driver will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic