Hello

Hello Matt,
Welcome aboard!
I'm in Sunny Sarasota Florida USA!
And fly a P2v.

Anyhow, glad to have you with us, hope to see some footage of your neck of the woods! I heard you have some really cool and beautiful areas there to enjoy! I have beautiful beaches, or swamps! Lol but FLAT, Here, no mountains, or hills, only FIRE ANT MOUNDS!
although, you can see for MILES!

Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot
:cool:

I use mine for work mostly,
As I build swimming pools for a living, and use it to document our jobs, as well as iPhone pics, ect. I have lots of video, just need to get off my butt and edit it! Lol. Just for personal use Facebook, and a portfolio, for new pool sales! Also beaches, I like to go to the hill at akerman preserve, you have to go EARLY, or late, as there are a lot of people who watch birds there during the day, and would not appreciate a loud craft scaring their birds away. I only fly around hill, plus there is a helipad nearby so I stay there or north side of hill, I try to stay away for the preserve area all together, the hill is gorgeous at sunrise! Pretty much everywhere, lol, we do tons of family/friend get together a, I always film them! You can fly pretty much anywhere, TIME is key! Plus I have GREAT neighbors who don't mind me terrorizing my neighborhood! That is where I fly mostly home! Lots of lakes, woods, park,ect all local! But honestly been so busy lately, have not had much time to fly at all! I give it hell on the weekends though!

Here is a little one I did for a friend who asked me what I do, so I put this together, this is old, but only one I have on YouTube at the moment
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We do a lot of custom work, stone work, you name it!

J Dot
:cool:

Take care, Fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
Was going to go, but I'm a Cubscout leader, and our crossover ceremony is on the same day, can't let my scouts down, sorry! Bummed about the drone day, but excited about the scouts! End of old year advancing into new year. Will be fun.....

Take care
J Dot

Hi J Dot
Thanks for the reply, I will be posting some footage soon with my P3P, this is my first Drone so I'm still learning with it (only had it 3 weeks) have to say I'm really impressed. South Wales yes has some stunning scenery as I imagine Florida has,
All the best

Matt Whittaker

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers