Hello to everyone from Germantown in Phiadelphia..

Reaction score
I ordered the Phantom 3 yesterday after reading some of the reviews. I plan on taking it on my trip to Utah in the summer time. I am looking to learn as much as I can before my trip to the west coast. I do have a few questions:

1) Which software should I use? I see the free version for the iphone and android, but I notice a lot of paid versions. I have both an Android and a iphone. Not sure if the free version would do me just fine or if I should use a paid version.
2) Does anyone one know of any drone racing teams in the tri-state area?

3) I have read some issues concerning traveling with drones on air plains because of the batteries. Has anyone had any issues at the airport with a drone being carried as carry on luggage in drone carrying case?

3) I have read some issues concerning traveling with drones on air plains because of the batteries. Has anyone had any issues at the airport with a drone being carried as carry on luggage in drone carrying case?

I've taken mine on multiple flights - hard shell backpack and carry-on each time. No problems. You can always call the airline ahead of time just to be sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4