Hello To All the Ham Operators

Reaction score
Just wondering how many hams we have here in the forum? I'll kick it off by saying hello from N4DEK! Licensed in 1995.

Last edited:
AC8V since abt 1976. Wn8zhk as novice 1964, Wa8zhk as advanced 1965 (passed extra code and theory in Detroit field office but at time had to be ham 2 yrs before they gave extra license) till forgot and let it expire in college as active ham... Then extra test to replace as ac8v.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprtbkryder
ND3N here, licence as novice (KB6STF) in 1986, two years later I picked up extra (AA6MZ). Changed to AB3IC in 2008 after moving to Maryland. Changed to current call about 2 years ago (Vanity call).

Extra. Licensed since '92 after painstaking Morse code testing.
Love my gadgets.
Hoping this new P3P doesn't get outlawed in all of California until I've logged many more hours.
73 ! DE KN6NH Dave

G0SBV here played mostly with Lower hf bands and 23 cms atv using loop yagis or plate antennas and a home brew 100 amp and preamp. Licenced July 1992

Last edited:
Reactions: yorlik
And another, N9HLL
Yes I combine the hobbies, recently used the P4 to hang the ropes for one of the HF antennas

First licensed 1964 WNØNOW ... now extra class since 1980 from FCC exam (before VE days), CW QRP mostly. Have P2V+ and P3S. 73 de NA5N

I'm N1ROE. I was formerly a general (WA6NSE) until it expired. Retested 20 years ago when there was still a morse code requirement. Passed the written thru general but failed the CW portion so now now I'm a no-code technician. I'm good in QRZ:

N1ROE Callsign Page

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20