Hello people

Reaction score
OK my business qualified for a sales incentive this month. It happened to be my turn to receive the gift. I had a choice of a Phantom 4 so I chose that.

Now anything and everything you guys can think of that someone who has only flew RC helicopters should be aware of or prepare for when new to flying drones or specific model. P4

Reactions: dirkclod
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
Follow protocol, no shortcuts!

Now,
If you fly heli, then nothing you need to know! Orientation is key! These fly themselves, you let off controls it just hovers In place! Now getting smooth enough to take some SWEET VIDEOS, and stills, that will be just practice! But flying my phantom 2's has taught me to fly heli! And TRUELY nothing compares to flying heli's! Hands down! But phantoms are cool, not as much FUN ( to say ) to fly as heli, but the photagraphy part of the phantoms, linked with super stability, hand down is supreme! Your gonna have a blast!

But until you get it, read, Read, READ! Knowledge is your friend with these crafts, learn EVERYTHING, you can ( YouTube , and even here ) just stay away from negative threads, stay with positive threads, and helpful members! You'll weed them out as we have! You should be just fine, and don't be scared to ask questions even if you feel stupid asking them, it is the BEST way to learn, and there are a BUNCH of BRILLIANT members here, that love to help if your willing to learn!

Congrats my friend!
The P4 bonus is AWESOME!
Welcome to our world! We are just a big happy family here!

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks J Dot. Been flying a couple weeks now. It is super smooth. Acquired 3 more batteries, mini ipad4, and a case club box to haul it with. Already had offers to start making this into some cash jobs

Reactions: J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj